7.22.2014

June/July SLANT Box

I am so excited to share with you the SLANT Box (Sending Love Across the Nation to Teachers) that I received from Jenn at 2nd Grade Snickerdoodles!  This month's theme was "Sunshine".

I ripped open the box she sent it in and saw this gem!  My first gift - a cute container that will match my neon room!


Mrs. Dow's little Owls' Nest


I opened up this cute container and right there laying on top is a monogrammed card she's made me!

Mrs. Dow's little Owls' Nest

I opened the card up and see that Jenn has put the "Sunshine" theme in the card!  She's so sweet!

Mrs. Dow's little Owls' Nest

She really took the time to get to know me and what I liked to get my box just right!  

Mrs. Dow's little Owls' Nest


I mean, just look at all of the owl loot!  I got an owl composition book, owl notepad, and owl stickers!  LOVE!  She also included a super adorable tumbler, some colorful binder clips, colorful pens, some post-its & one of my favorite snacks.... RICE KRISPIES TREATS!  Thank you, Jenn!!

I absolutely loved receiving my SLANT box!  But honestly, I have loved buying gifts for the SLANT box I'm sending off today to Martha at 2 Smart Wenches just a little more!

If you're not familiar with what a SLANT box is, visit Jameson's blog at Lessons with Coffee read about it, and sign up for August's SLANT box exchange - deadline to sign up is this Sunday, July 27th!  I've already signed up and can't wait to get to know another teacher across the nation!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome goodies!! I am sending mine off tomorrow! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you are too sweet! I am so glad that you liked your SLANT box! I enjoyed getting to know you! Keep in touch! :)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute box! Filled with great goodies too! I have loved the SLANT box exchange.
    Mechele
    Barrow's Hodgepodge

    ReplyDelete